Full - Time
July 31, 2023
March 15, 2023
Exceptional opportunity for an experienced CRM Manager tojoin a European fast fashion brand.
In this newlycreated role, you will define the CRM strategy across all omni-channeltouch points.
You will be joining team of passionate & talented people and be expected to bring a wealth of expertise and innovative ideas.
- Work closely with the Head of Ecommerce and CRM to define the Omni-channel CRM strategy .
- Define a vision of growing consumer loyalty, driving acquisition and increasing lifetime value.
- Deliver a CRM structure and architecture that will work seamlessly across the on and offline channels and capture crucial customer information.
- Ensure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities and communication based on consumer wants/needs and behavior.
- Deliver on-brand campaigns that deliver revenue growth, employing a test and learn approach to development.
- Drive Omni-channel excellence by ensuring continuity in consumer experience across online and in-store touchpoints
- Build a best in class team, fostering a culture of responsibility and self-learning
- Champion and provide education on CRM throughout the business.
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the business with a view to acquiring and retaining customers, increasing loyalty and expanding brand awareness.
- Track KPIs and trends, providing customer behavioural insight that drives actionable outputs and subsequent post-campaign analytics. Present data and
performance to wider business and senior leadership.
- A commercial background in Customer Acquisition Strategies.
- Experience using SAP Hybris/Cloud and Magento would be beneficial.
- Technical expertise with CRM Platform and analytics tool. Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices.
- Working knowledge of GDPR and relevant legal compliance.
- Natural digital curiosity with in-depth awareness and passion for learning the marketplace, consumer trends, evolving email landscape and industry standard methodologies
- Able to think strategically and engage stakeholders within the business
- Results driven, analytically minded, comfortable with data deriving insights to action
- An ability to manage marketing projects end-to-end.
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude.
- Can work under pressure, with the ability to be reactive and flexible in a fast-paced enviroment.
- Eye for detail
Bachelor Degree is required, Master degree recommended
English Mandatory, Italian would be an asset