VP Process Development
June 30, 2023
March 22, 2023
We’re looking for a highly talented VP of Process Development. You’ll be leading our scale-up processes and will be responsible for developing and executing the scale-up and manufacturing roadmap in collaboration with the CSO, CTO, VP of R&D and VP of Product.
- Participate in crafting the vision and then lead the successful implementation of our scale-up and manufacturing processes Define and prepare project plans with clear objectives, manage variances, develop timelines, and guide the team to meet all deliverables and objectives
- Contribute to Quality Management System development, including high standard integration SOPs, processes, and best practice.
- Oversee interactions with project teams, partners, and subcontractors
- Participate in the evaluation of new partnerships, together with the Head of Strategic Partnerships.
- Stay current with innovation and novel developments in stem cells, cell engineering, bioprocess and chemical engineering, and cellular agriculture.
- As appropriate, participate in the evaluation and writing of patents and protection of intellectual property
- Contribute to presentations at scientific and investor meetings
- Grow, lead and develop our entire process from cell derivation to pilot scale, ensuring that all teams maintain a high level of performance and deliver against our milestones
- Experience in building, motivating and retaining a high-performing team
- Experience leading highly innovative projects
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to consistently deliver high-impact results
- Demonstrable track record - complex multifunctional projects with a high level of scientific & commercial impact through an industrial or academic setting
- Knowledge of large-scale manufacturing practices and processes
- Ability to continually integrate new learnings with existing knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and multi-tasking skills, as well as the ability to interact and collaborate successfully with all levels and functional areas
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of intellectual property concepts, principles, and practices
Bachelor degree is required
Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Any other language is a valuable asset.