VP Sales EMEA
The Vice President of Sales will oversee the EMEA region, working with regional sales leaders, product management, marketing, client services and other departments to drive new sales, maintain ongoing revenue, and grow market leadership for the company. The VP is responsible for driving sales growth in EMEA by supporting the regional sales teams to ensure attainment of sales goals and other KPI’s.
· Defining and execute a clear and compelling annual plan, driving a culture of strong execution, orientation towards developing new customer accounts, expanding existing ones and ensuring high retention rates on existing accounts.
· Position the team to grow successfully beyond its current targets, increasing the revenue of the team year on year
· Providing strategic input to develop and grow the business in the region.
· Responsible for the direct management and leadership of the EMEA team which will include recruiting/hiring, people development, and performance management.
· Supporting direct reports - both managers and individual contributors - by participating and leading in prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required.
· Weekly, monthly, quarterly forecast meetings, business reviews, monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results
· Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them
· Utilizing internal and external C-level resources to build a compelling, consistent vision for the customers
· Cross-functional engagement with Sales, Marketing, Sales Engineering, Partner Alliances, Services & Employee Success.
· 15 years of software Enterprise sales experience in a management role, working on large scale solutions preferably within the Cybersecurity space
· Possess a solid track record of selling complex deals in specific industries, successfully delivering on quotas
· Ability to balance day-to-day activities and deliver short/midterm results along with developing long term strategic relationships with clients and partners
· Currently and successfully managing a team of Sales Managers across EMEA
· Experience in the EMEA region is a must
· Ability to effectively articulate complex issues in writing and verbally including persuasive presentation skills customized to various audiences of size and composition.
· Excellent organizational skills coupled with the ability to manage multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities
· Strong collaborative, team-focused orientation with values on accountability and respect.
· Ability to manage change and use creative alternatives to solve problems
· Strong business acumen, combined with the ability to translate complex business problems into workable solutions including awareness of current business trends and up-to-date competitive knowledge, and their impact on business strategies and tactics in the marketplace.
Bachelor's Degree required, Master's preferred
English and French are required