We are currently offering an internship at our Monaco headquarters and are seeking a motivated individual with a keen aptitude for learning and growth.
We are specialist consultants operating worldwide, assisting our clients with recruitment, business development and investment through our 3 brands UNITE, White Castle Partners and VROOM. As part of the induction process, the trainee will gain extensive knowledge of the technology industry, including its companies, products, sales models, and industry trends. Additionally, they will have the chance to contribute to the marketing and communication strategy.
· Help shape our marketing and communication strategy and increase brand awareness
· Assist with organisation of our various virtual and live events
· Assist with Business Development and research competitive landscape of technology sectors in which we operate and have interest in
· Assist with database maintenance and data entry
· Research and inform the team of technology events and awards
· Maintain social media platforms including LinkedIn and Instagram
· Excellent research and communication skills
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience with Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator preferred, at minimum experience using Canva
· High attention to detail and ability to produce quality documentation to a very high standard
· Social media experience a must (LinkedIn and Instagram)
· Interest in the latest technology trends a plus
· Cultural fit : “can do” attitude, honesty, integrity, humility, high intellect, ambition, drive
Fluent in English a must, other languages a plus