December 19, 2023
Accountable for implementing growth strategy, managing daily operations,sales forecasting, planning and budgeting, and a sales team in Europe. You will be focused on business development and essentially will have experience and relationships within the industry.
- Direct and coordinate the sales activities of the European business including sales, pricing, business development and distribution of the products.
- Review financial sales, KPI's and operation reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing improvement.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties. Manage personnel recruitment, selection and training.
- Motivate the sales team to achieve the goals, Implement methods for presenting, promoting, and selling products. Establish marketing strategy and tactics, product stores visibility, sales techniques.
- Communicate with Sourcing team, coordinate financial and budget activities to increase efficiency and to ensure quality and delivery on time
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with management, corporate officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department as required.
- Determine products to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on customer and company's policies (and approvals)
- Relate and manage customers' needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and solutions, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Negotiations with customers
- Strong success in recruiting, coaching, motivating, and managing an exceptional sales team
- Ability to build strong, internal cross-functional relationships
- Instant customer credibility: ability to build strong external relationships, especially at the C-level
- Ownership and accountability of maintain accurate CRM reports, including current and future forecasts and opportunity reviews
- Ideal applicant will have 5 years as a senior sales manager in a similar position with an international remit and exposure to the European market.
MBA preferred, Bachelor's required
English and Italian are mandatory
Other CompensationApply now